Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Creative Space

I have been wanting my own creative space for quite a while now. I usually just pull everything out when I craft and work on the kitchen table and then put everything back in the spare room/computer room/hunting room/spare closet/holds every single random item in our house room. I am going to assume you can image why that isn't very inspiring to me!!!

So I have made my own creative space in the playroom. This is a great place for me to spend time while the kids are playing...heck I spend most of my time in this room anyways....I might as well have a mommy space in there!!!

 This was made with all things that I already had around the house. I used one of the doors from the headboard in the master bedroom for the table. I used two side tables as the legs.





The shelf that is holding all of my paint and glue is a plate rack.


I hung one of my wooden apple crates on the wall as storage/shelving.







This is an old rusty tool box that is holding some miscellaneous items.




The space I chose is a little nook at the end of the hallway. I have never really known what to do with this space. I think that this works perfectly!!!










So what do you think? Do you have a place you go to be inspired and create???

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! It is perfect! So stinking proud of you! A place for you!!! So creative!!!!It is beautiful and so you!! You will love having it there!!! So awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete