Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Master Bedroom

So at one of our recent Cabela's excursions John approached me with the puppy dog eyes, you know the ones that make you feel like you are dealing with a 12 year old. You know the ones that if you said no to it would pretty much be equivalent to kicking him on his birthday or ruining his favorite ice cream cone. OK...so I am going a little over board there but honestly not too much...the puppy dog eyes said "can I" and I had a moment of weakness and gave in. So here you go everyone, he's your introduction to my camouflage master bedroom....typing that out was rough!

All kidding aside this would never be my first choice but it turned out to be not that bad. My bible study has been about being submissive to your husband lately and this was hard for me however I am glad that John has a manly space to relax.











These pics aren't that great, I didn't realize that until I began this post with phone pics, but you get the gist. It's fall, hunting season is beginning and that will consume us until Christmas so it only fits. Happy hunting everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment