Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lamp Revamp and Practice

Tonight at our house was pretty mellow: pick up the kids at daycare, grocery shopping at Wal-Mart, Subway for supper, a lamp revamp and some target practice for John.

Thanks to Miss Meg I had all the tools (mine only cost $6!!) I needed to redo this lamp you saw in yesterdays pic


Fabric and ribbon courtesy of our grocery trip to Wal-Mart...that's why I love Wal-Mart....


True before (last night I had a valance on it)


I spray painted the base....once again thank you Wal-Mart


Added the fabric and ribbon



Here's the finished product







Here's where the target practice part comes in...totally random but while the girls were crafting the boys were doing manly things ;)


Hunger Games anyone???



Love the lamp!!! I see more of them in my future!!! Have you revamped anything around the house lately???

No comments:

Post a Comment