Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Our Home

In September 2010 we moved into the home of our dreams. We found it just by happen chance driving down the road on day, non-coincidence. J We are 5 minutes from town yet when I look out my windows I see nothing by God’s amazing creation. Here’s a peak at our space.


 Entering the front door, obviously John is unaware that I am taking a pic. I also had a follower thru the house while I was snapping pics. This is where we spend most of our time.

Here are some close ups from the living room

When our neighbors sold their house and moved to Las Vegas they let me pick thru their barns before they left. I snatched 15 of these wooden apple crates. They are all over my house.



Love this dresser good storage and I got it for $10! That is the rocking chair that my dad bought my mom when she was pregnant with me.



Old ladder another pick from our neighbor’s garage.

This is the ½ bath in the living room.


Looking in the kitchen from the living room
Looking in the living room from the kitchen


Kitchen

Dining room, doesn’t get used as much as it should. I am constantly changing this room around.




Hallway to the bedrooms

Hall bath

Jaggers room


Johnie’s room

I don’t have pics of the play room/family room because it was too messy J also no pics of our room….I just don’t love it yet…need some inspiration.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment