Thursday, May 24, 2012

Our Anniversary

Earlier this month John and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. We had dated for 4 years before we got married so we have been together for 7 years total. We enjoyed a simple dinner out while my sister watched the kiddos. I have started a tradition where I take a picture of us on every anniversary….
1st Anniversary we went turkey hunting



2nd Anniversary I hate to say it, but I don’t have a clue what we did


3rd Anniversary dinner alone


John is the love of my life. He is my everything…I respect him and cherish every moment with him. My husband is strong and smart and ambitious. Every day I am so proud to be his wife but my anniversary day makes me think of just how lucky I really am. Love you babe.

1 comment:

  1. On your 2nd anniversary didn't you go to KC to a concert and spend the night???? Why is it that I remember your anniversary??? I love ya and I'm so glad you and John found each other, you are perfect for each other!! Love ya both!!!

    ReplyDelete