Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Preview

Our sweet baby girl is going to turn one is a few weeks and I have big plans for her party.

First off I can not believe my baby girl is already one. I seriously feel like I was just pregnant. Johnie is the sweetest, calmest, most easy going girl I have ever known. She is such an amazing blessing and I am so proud to be her mommy. Miss Johnie Girl you are a beauty and I can not wait to see who you grow into...but for know can you slow it down a little so I can soak up this sweet baby you are for a little while longer?!

The birthday theme is going to be "Johnie's Sweet Shoppe." We are going to serve lots of goodies....cupcakes, cookies, cheesecake, truffles, etc. We are even going to have an ice cream bar. It will be very girly...you can bet on that.

Here's some party inspiration...






I have taken some pics for the invitations also...here's a sneak peak...







I love you Johnie Girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment