Friday, February 1, 2013

Outside Fun

One day this week was BEAUTIFUL outside. We took full advantage while we could. We love nothing more than chilling at home and enjoying what God has blessed us with.

Jagger LOVES the 4 wheeler. The older he gets the braver he gets....scares mama a little!


This is Johnie girls 1st time on the 4 wheeler this year. I am guessing she doesn't remember it from last fall because she was TERRIFIED. Give her a few months and I am sure she will be an old pro like her brother.


I can't wait for spring! Bring on the green grass, budding flowers and cook outs!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww... I wish I could be on a four wheeler! I'm glad your son had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They are super fun but can be scary too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete