Thursday, February 14, 2013

Home Tour Week - Day 4 - Play Room

Thanks everybody for checking in. Today is the last room on the tour, the playroom. This is truly the room where the kids and I are the most.


I have my own crafty corner in the playroom also. I mean, if I am going to spend most of my time in here I should be able to play too right?!?!?!


Hate the extension cord...I really need to do something about that.


The kids' art wall and chalk board.


I converted Jagger's toddler bed into a couch for them to relax and watch TV on. Note to self...needs to be painted.


Sliding glass door that leads to the patio. I haven't always had curtains here and something they stay open but I like being able to close them and make the room feel comfier.


My mom made these owl pillows. I love them!


Some random items on the wall, which is kind of my favorite thing right now. We made these canvases right after Johnie was born. I am so glad that we did, I know that I will cherish them forever, our ages are undeneath.



This view is down the hallway to the bedrooms.


The picture collage in the hallway.


There you have it. The funnest rooms in our house :). Thanks for coming on our tour! Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment