Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Help!

In order to prepare for this next chapter in our life I am in the process of gathering items that I will need to get the school off and running. Here is a list of things that I need, if you have any of these things that you want to get rid of please let me know and I will come and pick up. If you have any of these things that you would be interested in selling me please let me know so we can discuss. Nothing is too old or cruddy for me I am defiantly willing to paint, clean up or do whatever I need to make your items work. If you have any additional items that I have not mentioned please feel free to call, email or text me. Thank you all for your support.
                Refrigerator
                Dishwasher
                Stove/oven
                Laptop
                Desk chair
                CD player
                DVD player
                Children’s table and chairs
                Nap mats
                Bulletin boards
                Easels
                Plastic totes
                Toy Areas
                                Kitchen
                                House/Baby/Dress up
                                Blocks
                                Library
                                Tools
                                Trucks
                                Music

Please leave a comment if you have anything you think I might be interested in or if you know anyone or any place that I can contact about items.

Thanks friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment