Monday, February 18, 2013

Gary Allan!!!!

Sunday night John treated me to a day and night out for my Valentine's Day/Birthday celebration. We left Sunday around noon and headed for KC. We spent the day together and than went to the Gary Allan concert that evening. This was the 4th time that we have seen Gary Allan and he just keeps getting better. John and I really bond over music it's kind of our thing, so concerts are super fun for us. We just sing really loud and enjoy ourselves.

In case you don't know who Gary Allan is he has TONS of amazing songs but this is the one that is on the radio right now.

Here are some pics from the weekend.


This is a pic from right when we hit the road.....FREEDOM!!!!



Hotel room!



Possibly the best margarita that I have ever had



Here are some pics attempting to get my full outfit. I was in a small hallway in our hotel room. Somehow I look like I have a broken neck in most of them.





And here he is!!!!


 We had AMAZING seats!




And us during the concert.



 We had a blast a great way to spend my 30th birthday!


8 comments:

  1. Love the pic at the bottom!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE your shirt!!!!!!!So glad you guys had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!Love the post!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We did have fun. The shirt is from Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun! Gary Allan is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! His music is so emotional....we love him! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. He is coming to lakefest this year in atchison... Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should make it a date night!!

    ReplyDelete