Sunday, February 10, 2013

House Tour Week - Day 1 - Living Room

I realized after looking back through my blog posts that my house looks NOTHING like it did the last time I posted a home tour. Granted after I post these pictures there is a good chance (pretty much guaranteed) in a couple weeks it won't look anything like this either but regardless....This week I will be sharing a home tour room by room.

First things first the living room. This is the room where you enter the home. This room has a half bath. This is where we watch movies and spend family time.


This is a really big room and I have had trouble since we moved here setting it up. I just always feel like there is wasted space.


So since you are already thinking it...yes there are three deer and an elk on my walls in my living room. The elk is not in it's final destination (note the awkward placement right in the middle of the biggest wall!) but it is yet to find a permanent home. Our ceilings are not high so it makes it very hard. Some women say no way on deer in the living room but I think that it is a sport that is very important to John and he VERY much enjoys. They really don't both me at all.



These cabinets were here when we bought the house. I dream of a big amazing chippy paint entertainment center someday....someday....


Our house is very open. You can basically see every room from this room. You can see the kitchen (room withe the fridge :), the dining room (with the plates on the walls) and then through the hallway is the playroom.







There you have it room 1. Join me tomorrow for our next stop on the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment