Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Home Tour Week - Day 3 - Kitchen

I am loving my kitchen right now. I just painted it a couple of weeks ago. I was pretty nervous about the red which is very unusual for me but I was. I took the chance and did it and I am in love.

I would LOVE to paint the cabinets an off white color and sand the edges to be amazing but my husband says no way. He says that I can do anything but that (which I pretty much have). Why are guys so weird about the kitchen cabinets??? I mean really what could possibly go wrong????? :)



My theme in here is turquoise and red. 



This is an old Hostess display from a bread store that I got at a garage sale for $10.00.


I am planning on buying this sticker to put on the window...I just haven't done it yet. Oh and pay no attention to the sick full of dishes.


I added these wood slats on the soffit above the cabinets. I got the slats from taking apart old apple crates...I know that probably makes some of you cringe but I have a ton of them.








There you have it. Join me tomorrow for the final room on the tour....the play room.


No comments:

Post a Comment