Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thank you basket DIY

Our sitter Nicki kept the kids over night during John and I's date night last week. To thank Nicki for keeping the kiddos I made her a Thank You Basket.

I used a basket and some burlap that I had to make the basket. I included a thank you card, a magazine, some cookies, popcorn, suckers, the game of dominoes and a movie for everyone to enjoy on the night that the kids spent the night.


I cut out a banner from card stock and strung it on raffia.


I used stamps to make the word "thank you" on the banner. I used kabob sticks to put the banner on and then wove that thru the burlap and the basket to get it to stand up.




I really appreciate knowing that my babies are in safe hands and that John and I can relax and not have to worry. This was my way of showing Nicki how much she is appreciated. What unique way do you say thank you??

No comments:

Post a Comment