Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Be Healthy Journey {Week 2}

Week 2

Weight Loss Amount
-1-

So there you have it...one week and 1 lb. I wish it was more but 1-1.5 a week is my goal, so I met my goal. Here's the thing though....I was at 3 down until this holiday weekend! I do MUCH better during the week with a routine than on the weekend. That is one of the things that I am really trying to work on...consistency. Guess I botched that this week. Oh well bottom line I met my goal! How did you do this week? I can't wait to hear everyone's updates in the comments!!!

Last week I made diet cupcakes and I wanted to share...

Diet Soda Cupcakes

12 oz of diet soda (any kind)
1 cake mix


Yep...that's it!!! Just mix and bake the cake mix according to the package directions.


 If you want to be super good you can use cool whip instead of icing. This is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth. I love making cupcakes because it is always something that my kids enjoy. This was we both win!


Happy eating everyone!!!



2 comments:

  1. I lost 1 lb too! YAY for 1 lbers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all in for the journey now! Considered posting my actual weight each week to really stay motivated... But WHOA that's too scary ;)

    ReplyDelete