Monday, September 10, 2012

Daycare Birthday

Friday was Johnie's actual birthday and she celebrated with her friends at daycare.

Thursday night we made party hats...


Bought cookies...


Made goodie bags....


And packed a party basket for daycare


Here's Johnie Friday morning before we left. This was her official birthday outfit...big bow, check.....tutu, check.....pink cowgirl boots, check!



Here are some pics from Johnie's pizza party with her friends








Super tired after all of the excitement!!!


This is Johnie and our sitter Nicki. Nicki is WONDERFUL with my kids, they love her and are very comfortable and happy with her. Nicki I thank you for showing my kids so much love and for allowing me to go to work and be confident that my babies are in good hands. You do a wonderful job and are defiantly where God wants you to be right now. I know that your days have to be hard, I could not do what you do everyday and I THANK you so very much for all that you do for our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment