Monday, September 3, 2012

Help!!!

So this sweet little daughter of ours that will 1 one Friday won't drink milk!!! She hates it, she throws her sippy cup down!!!



 I weaned her off of the bottle a couple of weeks ago and she did amazing....total champ. The problem came afterwards when I began giving her sippy cups of whole milk instead and she politely says "no thank you" by tossing the cup on the floor. She will chug water....loves it!!! But when it comes to her whole milk that she needs for the next year of her life....um, not happening.



Any suggestions mommies out there??? I need help! I have even tried Pediasure and she hates it too. She eats like a champ and like I said, will chug water but the milk thing is not happening. I have tried mixing formula with milk to tried to wean her into it...ummm nope. Right now she is getting formula in a sippy cup before bed just so she gets something but I am almost out and would rather not buy more if I don't have to. Of coarse I will if there is nothing else that will give her the same goody that the milk would but surely she isn't the first baby that has hated milk?!?!?!?!?



Any products out there that you know of that have the same vitamins and fats as whole milk but without the taste??? Help me mamas....I am desperate!!!


2 comments:

  1. Try almond milk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen hated it at first too! Did you warm it up a bit? I think Gwen was probably 13 or 14 months before she liked whole milk.

    ReplyDelete