Thursday, September 20, 2012

Be Healthy Journey {Week 3}

Week 3

Weight Loss Amount
3.9 lbs

I thought this week I would discuss some things that I am learning about myself through this journey. So here goes...

1. I am very motivated by other people success stories, I constantly read them on myfitnesspal.

2. My hardest moment is right after I get home from work and am cooking supper. I can't seem to stop myself from mindlessly snacking. I need to figure out something for this time....maybe gum!

3. Weekends are hard!!! I do SO WELL all week and then not as well on the weekend every week it seems like.

3. I want results too quickly. I am already frustrated that I haven't had more results and it's only week 3! This is an important time for me....probably the time when I would usually give up....but not this go around....I need some encouragement....anybody out there?!?!?!?!?

4. I can be lazy. I am still not doing any additional physical activity except my 4 x's up 4 flights of stairs. I had every intention on beginning a exercise video in the am by now but I haven't.

So ladies...there you have it. My struggles at the moment. How is everyone else doing? Please let me know how you are coming along and if you have a specific topic that you would like me to post about. Can't wait to hear from all of you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment