Thursday, September 27, 2012

Art Wall DIY

I moved some things around in the playroom and created an art wall. Jag has a table that houses all of his paper, crayons, markers, colored pencils and chalk.

I wanted a big sign that read "A-R-T" at the top of it.

I cut the word ART out of white card stock.


I cut several strips out of different scrapbook paper and then ripped those strips into little squares.


I glued the squares onto the letters collage style to decorate the letters.




I glued the letters to a white background piece of card stock and then to a 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper for a frame.


There they are hanging about the cutout in the wall. I love them. I think that they bring the whole wall together.


Where does your family display their art??


No comments:

Post a Comment