Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Patio

I thought I would share some pics of our patio. We spend a LOT of time out here in the spring/summer. We love to cook on the grill and eat supper outside.


We are in the process of doing some landscaping out front so that is why there is a huge patch of dirt with no grass.



I bought this trunk at an antique store for $8.00. It was rusty when I bought it so I just knew that it needed to be my coffee table outside.


I got these lounge chairs at a garage sale last year for $15.00. These are the most comfortable chairs!!! Johnie loves to rock in these chairs when the sun is going down.


This bench was a junk find. I LOVE the colors. I am sure some people see it and think it needs painted...but I love it just the way it is.


Art by Daddy and Jagger. Girls are pink and boys are blue :)







Small flower garden count DEFIANTLY use some rain and some attention!


                                         He tends to show up in almost every post :)

                 Pinwheels, some old jars and flower pots from Wal-Mart. Pretty.

I got this metal tray at a garage sale for $1. It holds all of the misc items
 Old coffee tins for sidewalk chalk

I don't know how to flip this image (can someone please tell me how!) I bought this stool with the intention of it being seating in my house. Once the seat was broken it then became a very cute plant stand. I love it either way. If God gives you lemons you make lemonade.


So there it is our summer hang out. Hope you enjoyed! Where's your favorite hang out in the summer time?


1 comment:

  1. Loved the chair as a chair LOVE it even More as the planter!! Great idea! Great way to use what you have!!!!

    ReplyDelete