Thursday, June 7, 2012

Parties

I thought today I would share some pictures of some displays I have created for parties/showers that I have hosted.

This picture is from 4th of July a couple of years ago. I love using fresh flowers in table settings. The flowers in this pic were picked from our yard. I had printed the menu and framed it for a table decoration also.


These pictures are from a wedding shower that I threw for my cousin. I made the picture window as her gift. I have made several of these they are always a favorite. Her theme was rustic.


John cut tons of wood pieces for me to use as candle holders on the tables. They turned out great. (I later made costers for Christmas gifts out of them :)



Jaggers 2nd birthday was a Rio theme, his favorite movie at the time. I made the cupcake stand and banners here. I also made a Rio cake. It turned out pretty cute!




These pictures are from Thanksgiving this year. I spent allot of time this fall collecting pretty plates for my collection. I have pretty table settings for 20 people. Again fresh flowers on the tables. I put hankerchiefs in mason jars which held the knives and forks.  


You may notice that the chairs in the picuture above are just metal fold out chairs. I am currently in the process of collecting wood chairs for entertaining. My goal is to have 10....5 more to go!



I love the entertain it is my passion. I love creating a mood and making people feel special when they sit down at my table. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment