Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Playroom

Here are some pics of our playroom. This room was not included in the house tour because it was too messy at the time...imagine that! This is the room that the kids and I spend the most time in.



These curtains over the sliding glass door are actually shower curtains that I found at TJ Maxx. They were too short for the doors so my mom added pieces of an old sheet to add length...thanks mom!


This is an old butcher block table that my parents gave me. I LOVE this piece it has been in several rooms but as of now this is it's home.


I made this book shelf out of an old door. It is the perfect height for Jag to sit and read.


You can't see this shelf very well but it is an old Hostess advertisment with Mickey Mouse on it that I got at a garage sale for $10! Score!


I made this quite a while ago but I still love it. In case you can't see these are profile pics of our family. The words read (John's pic) plus (my pic) equals (Jag's pic) and (Johnie's pic).






I made this collage after a friend took some family pics for us earlier this year. Nothing special but I love it.


Jagger's first painting!


This is our countdown to vacation...only 18 days to go!!!


Picture wall...I love me some pics!


Johnie's section of the room.


Jagger's art displayed.


I made this table for Jagger last weekend...it didn't turn out as great as I wanted it to...but it serves it's purpose.


So there you have it, our playroom. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment