Monday, June 11, 2012

Peanut Butter Pie

Sometimes on our lunch hour at work we watch the show Semi-Homemade Cooking on the Food Network. This is a recipe that was on the show last Friday. I made this pie Friday night and we enjoyed it Saturday and Sunday at my house. The pie is AMAZING!!! It is VERY rich so you need to cut small pieces. It is defiantly a new one on my favorite list!!!




Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
  • 1 (8 oz) pkg tub whipped topping
  • Ice cream topping (I used Magic Shell)
  • 1 cookie pie crust (my store was out of cookie crust so I just used a regular graham cracker crust)

Directions:

In large bowl combine all the ingredients except the toppings and crust.

Blend with a hand mixer.

Gently fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust and freeze for 2 hour.

Once frozen, drizzle with ice cream topping and re-freeze for 20 minutes.

Thaw slightly before serving and cut into thin slices because this is a rich pie.


I hope you love this recipe as much as we did! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment