Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our Weekend

This weekend was fun. Lots of things going on...here's a little recap...

John went fishing with his brother Sam on the Nodaway River Saturday night...they had a great time!!!


I rearranged the furniture in the living room on Saturday morning. Here's a pic of the the transition point with everything all messed up.


Here's an after pic. I traded out our big coffee table with a truck I found at a garage sale for $20. That little table between the rocking chairs I got at a garage sale for $2! I love great garage sale finds!!!


John is in the process of creating a retaining wall beside our house. Saturday morning he was doing this with some friends. Everything went really well except he broke the water line! Luckily he is a plumber :) so it was quickly fixed.




This is Johnie girl while I was rearranging furniture. Guess she is already a little trickster!



I made an AMAZING peanut butter pie this weekend!!!! I'll share the receipe later this week!



Should have taken a pic a little quicker!!! It didn't last long!


Another great weekend...no big plans just staying home, eating good food and enjoying the fam! Hope you all had a great weekend...what did you do??

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up with us this week! Come back every other Monday! Also, I love how you are using that trunk, such a good idea! I love the look of old, vintage trunks ;) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never been fishing but that looks like a pretty successful trip!
    Thanks for linking up with Life Lately!!

    Hayley
    The Weekend File

    ReplyDelete