Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pics

I have lots and lots....and lots and lots of pictures up all over the walls in our home.





I love how a picture can forever capture a moment. I love seeing how people change and remembering special occasions.

I thought I would share some of our family photos.
This is a picture of my grandparents (my moms parents). I think that my grandma is 15 or 16 in this photo.



Here is a photo of them from this fall at my cousins wedding.


How great is that? Still standing side by side after all those years!

This is a picture of my dad when he was a small child. I love the beautiful china cabinet in the background and the wallpaper.


I love being able to show my children their papa when he was a baby.



This picture looks like it is from an old movie but it is actually our family. I love the authenticity of the outfits and their demeanor's. This photo spews personality.



I love old pictures. I love new pictures. I love creating memories and being able to share them for generations.



No comments:

Post a Comment