Saturday, January 19, 2013

Window Picture Frames

I have used windows as picture frames many times before either putting the picture directly in the pane full size or by attaching a picture to a piece of scrapbook paper as a background. I got this idea after seeing Meg's post about her bedroom. One of the frames in the pics game me this idea so here goes.

These pics are super fuzzy and not wonderful, sorry. The lighting in our play room is not great.

For this project I used scissors, velcro with a sticky back, clothespins and a window pane.


I cut each square of velcro in 4 strips. Each piece of velcro will only hold one picture so the pieces didn't have to be that big. If you were holding something heavier you would want larger pieces or perhaps two pieces on each clothespin. 


I attached one side of the velcro directly to the clothespin. 


I attached the other size directly to the window.


I then clipped the pictures in the clothespins and attached. Very quick and turened out pretty cute. Just another way to use the old windows for pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment