Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Instagram Pics

Wanted to share my instagram pics from last week with you. You can follow me at jacksonvalley on instagram. Are you on instagram??? If you are leave your tag in the comments so I can follow you!

At a recent trip to Michael's Johnie girl decided to taste the craft paint while I was distracted by her brother for a few minutes. That girl is too much.


Jagger enjoying the last little bit of snow we have here.


Did a little project in the kitchen last weekend. Before....


After


This is daddy. Body, legs, arms and face, all the important stuff.


The dogs had a day at the vet this week: shots, baths, toenails trimmed. They were exhausted.


Dr's visit this week. All is good!


I think when Jagger has to dig to the very bottom of the bag to scoop out dog food we need to go to the store and get a new bag.


John hard at work. I have an AWESOME husband....he's pretty cute too!


My Friday night consisted of a box of hair dye while we waited for daddy to get home.


Johnie girl and I in her room.


My sweet girl.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those eyes on your little! :) Soooo sweet.

    And I love the kitchen project! You should post some color pictures, to get the full effect! Looks great, neat idea!

    Thanks for linking up with us on Life Lately this week!

    xoxo,
    Gayle | Grace for Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoe do you get your hair to look so good when dyeing it from a box, mine always comes out lighter on top and darker on the bottom or orange roots. Not usually what I would call a success. HAHA Yours looks nice.

    ReplyDelete