Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thrifty Finds

I was able to get a little thrifting in this weekend and here are some of my finds!

I love this wall hanging. The words are sweet and I love that it is old. It is stamped 1944, that makes me think of the homes of which it has hung on the walls and how different life was then but how it was so much the same also.


This is stitched on linen. I think it is maybe a towel or something but someone went to allot of work putting it in this frame. I thought about re framing or painting the frame but for now I am enjoying it just the way it is.


I bought this cart as a multipurpose item. It will DEFIANTLY get a new coat of paint. The fun that my children have already had on this in the two days we have had it is already worth the $4.98 that I paid for it. 


I bought this pretty plate. It is decorative not something you can eat on. It is a beautiful turquoise color and has a cute bird on it.


I got these two pics for Johnie girls bedroom. They are old and very sweet.


Those are my thrifty finds this weekend. I had a great time and felt like I got some good things. I love my some thrifting!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-1.html

    ReplyDelete