Monday, July 16, 2012

Dining Room Update



Thought I would share a dining room update. A few days ago I posted my dream dining room and I wanted to give a progress report.

I wanted to have a lighter feel in this room. I am trying to get rid of the black furniture for now. My tastes change constantly and I change rooms around all the time. I like to move furniture around to change the looks of rooms.



I have been painting. We went from blue to yellow.



Always has to do what mommy is doing.


This is what we have so far. Pretty simple...much brighter!


I have some beautiful curtains that should be here any day!!! Can't wait to get those hung up!


I still haven't done anything with my table yet. I figure a pretty vintage tablecloth will cover the black for now. I switched my black chairs out with a set of 4 that I got at a garage sale.



That's where we are so far....I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment