Friday, December 21, 2012

Randomness

There really isn't a complete thought in my head at this moment and this post really kind of goes in that same direction :) Here are some pics from my phone this week.


Bath time is a good time at our house. Both of the kids LOVE their bath and mommy loves the way they smell afterwards. All cozy and warm and fleece jammies, sounds pretty amazing to me! She is so sweet and gentle....


He is so....loud and well boyish....fyi chocolate cookies not cavities :)


John and I are working on something really big for our family. I'll be able to talk about it more before long but for now keep your fingers crossed for us that we can be brave and not kill each other in the process!


Last weekend we enjoyed a date night/employee Christmas party for John's business. We had a great time. I really enjoy alone time with my man. I know...I know...the mirror desperately needs cleaned!



Jag has done this since he was little, the good thing is that now he will actually eat the olives after he whalers all over them.


Snow days are perfect for making cookies!!! I'll share this recipe with you soon, it is SO good!


We FINALLY have some gifts wrapped and under the tree. I still have shopping to do!!! When am I going to finish shopping you ask??? I don't know!!! HELP!


I hope everyone is enjoying the hustle and bustle this week and getting to slow down long enough to actually enjoy your families! I will talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment