Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Candies

I made a few candies already this year that I wanted to share.

I took the easy route for chocolate covered pretzels. Instead of dipping each piece, I covered the bottom of a cookie sheet.


I melted almond bark


And drizzled it over the pretzels


I added some M&M's for color. You could add anything really or nothing at all. 


You just break the candy up into bit size pieces.


This version was SO much faster however not as pretty, still the same awesome taste however!



The second thing I made was a recipe I had heard about from a friend. I think that the original recipe came from Trisha Yearwood :) I didn't have the official recipe so I just kind of winged it!

Line a pan with saltine crackers salt tops down


I melted almond bark and chunky peanut butter


Spread the mix over the crackers and let it sit up


Cut and remove




Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment