Thursday, December 13, 2012

I've Been Away...

Sorry I haven't been blogging as regularly as usual. There is allot to do this time of year. Our house is decorated and I have cookies and candy made. I still have lots of shopping to get done but we are getting there. Most importantly we are getting ready to welcome this sweet boy home on Sunday.


On December 1st my sister had her first child, Maverick Lee.


Maverick was a little early and needed some more time to grow and get strong.


This little man and his parents will finally get to come home from Children's Mercy on Sunday December 16th.


 I can not wait to get to squeeze this boy so tightly and just stare at him. I am more than impressed and proud of my sister and her fiance as to how they have handled this situation and allowed it to draw them closer together. You have both been an inspiration to all of us and you already have shown what amazing parents you are.


  I love you all and am so excited to see who Maverick grows up to be. FYI...the name Maverick means "wildly independent", you better hold onto your hats!!!!


Maverick your cousins can not wait to get their hands on you!!! Hurry home!!! Here's to the best Christmas ever!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment