Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Party #1

Last weekend John and I attended our 1st Christmas Party of the season. This party was for the bible study group that I belong too. The women in this group are so very special to me. I rely on them for allot. I had a great time getting to know the other half of the women I hold so close to my heart.

Our bible study leader Miss Katie is a WONDERFUL party planner. She had some fun games ready for us. I am pretty shy so I was very intimidated by the games she had planned however they turned out to be so much fun.

For the first game you and your partner had to get a Christmas ornament to hang on a string without using your hands.


.








For the second game you had one minute to stack as many cups as you could with your partner.




John and I's turn....very serious...


Building....


Building....


Uh oh!!! Totally my fault!


Rebuilding...


Building....


For the third game you had to put a treat on your forehead and get it into your mouth without using your hands.









The games were a blast and the time spent with good friends was wonderful. Thank you Katie for organizing a great Christmas party and for all that you do as our leader. You are truly a gift!




1 comment:

  1. I love you so much!! I wouldn't be who I am with out you!!!! :) So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete