Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Be Healthy Journey {Week 7}

Week 7

Weight Loss Amount
11.6 lbs

So...I've been sick :( I have strep....to be expected I guess when both kids had it a couple of weeks ago. Nothing has really tasted good lately so instead of eating well I have been snacking allot. I am really looking forward to feeling better and food tasting better so I can continue will my weight loss full speed ahead. All and all I think that I am doing well.

Jag's birthday party is this Saturday, then we have Halloween, my sisters baby shower which I am hosting on Nov 3rd and then Jagger is getting his tonsils out on November 13th. There is allot going on around here and I have to continue to be conscious of what I am putting in my mouth and what decisions I am making for my body!

How are you doing out there? Please let me know if there is anything that you would like me to post about. I would love an update from all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment