Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Be Healthy Journey {Week 5}

Week 5

Weight Loss Amount
8 lbs

Yea!!! I really feel good about my weight loss this week. I feel like you can really begin to notice which is great motivation to keep going. I can tell that my body is changing and I am not craving sweets and carbs like I used to. I am snacking much less between meals and don't think about food as much. Does that make sense?

I have been reading this book and I really like it. It is so interesting. It is all about lots of veggies and fruit and how that actually can prevent heart attack and cancer. I'm not saying that I am following this book right now but I am expanding knowledge and getting to know my body better.

How are you doing girls? I need to hear from you!!! Am I in this alone or is anyone out there still with me????


No comments:

Post a Comment