Tuesday, October 2, 2012

1st Movie!

Last weekend I took Jagger and his cousin Will to Jag's first movie. I figured he will be 3 next month so he is probably ready. We went to see Nemo in 3D.


Here we are on our way....so excited!


These two boys are so silly together, I am so glad that they are close.


I may have had chicken nugget happy meals in my purse....can you see the escaped french fry in the bottom right corner!


Best buds


3D glasses are so attractive...don't you agree :)


Before the movie started. Will didn't even get past the previews and Jag watched about 30 minutes of the movie and was fast asleep. They both slept through the whole thing!!! $29 nap pretty much. Oh well...they had fun and I got to relax.


Had to stop by the games on the way out...after I woke them both up of coarse. Very intense driving!


I remember my first movie was Bambi and I went with my mom and my cousin and aunt. I hope that Jag will remember this for a long time. Do you remember your first movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment