Monday, November 19, 2012

First Trip to the Library

So the conversation went like this....

"Hey mom, what do turkeys eat?"

"Ummm....I think bugs and grass, I'm not sure. Ask your dad."

"Well, I think they eat rocks."

"No, they can't eat rocks. Turkeys have little tiny mouths."

"They can eat little tiny rocks."

There you have it....my son is officially smarter than me. After this intriguing question I decided it was time for our first trip to the library.




First trip to the library hence the "1"






Mom of the year forgot to even take any pics while we were in the library. We ended up with three books an animal encyclopedia to tell us all about turkeys, a Diego book and a Monster Truck book. Great selection I say.




Why does every adventure end up like this?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment