Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bedroom Makeover

I have been collecting some items on insasales on Instagram for my bedroom makeover. Let me just take this moment to mention that I LOVE INSTAGRAM!!!! I am jacksonvalley on Instagram...hop on and you can see all of the AMAZING women that I follow!

Here are some pics from my new space....


These frames are inspired by The Pleated Poppy



 Painting courtesy of @rustycottage on Instagram





You can see the big sign tutorial here

Bedspread courtesy of Contented Sparrow via Instagram
Print courtesy of Joys Hope


Sheets and pillow cases courtesy of @sparkledaisyvintage and @pleatedpoppy via Instagram



I am going to paint the desk and chair and still have several things that I want to do in here but couldn't wait to share!

Thank you to amazing blogland (which has kind of become Instagram land for me) for the amazing ideas and thrifty finds!



No comments:

Post a Comment