Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Be Healty Journey {Week 6}

Week 6

Weight Loss Amount
10.7 lbs

Yea!!! I think that I can maybe stick with this. I have noticed a lot of changes with my body. For instance, I am not obsessed with carbs anymore. I no longer indulge on carbs (sweets or bread) and then a while later need something else. There is something really true about veggies giving your body what it needs and carbs working against you.

This week I started Jillian Michael's ripped in 30. I have done this once before but only made it two weeks. I am determined to at least finish this time. She suggests working out 5-6 x's a week so of coarse I am going to do 5 :). I worked out Monday morning and Wednesday morning. Tuesday morning both of our kids were up from 430 til almost 6 so I didn't get my workout in that day.


Wish me luck everyone!!! I am committed to finishing this time around but I am going to need some help! So let's hear it ladies, how are you doing? Are you struggling? What do you need from me to get to motivated? Hope to hear from you!

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment